Saturday 18 April 2015

Voiceover: Script

Celina would do the voiceover and the device we would use to record her will be with the voice memo that is available on iPhone. Below is our script we created and Celina who would phrase the sentences or correct it in a better way:

The Yakuza are defined by 3 principles. [pause]

[Japanese words are said aloud, English translation are in subtitles
You have to fight...
... To prove your worth 
Chusei (Loyalty ), Gaman (endurance), seigo-sei(integrity ).

It’s never been in my nature to sit down and be idle. 

It was always about obeying my father’s wishes.

But I’ve realised… 

It means nothing to me now. 

My “family” fail to notice the Yakuza blood coursing through my veins…

I have never stood a chance against my brother.

I’m tired of walking in his shadow.

I have what he has, the power, conviction and blood thirst. 

Once I’ve climbed to the top… No one can stop me

They’ve underestimated me for too long.

I will dispose of anyone who gets in my way; even if it means burying my loyalty 

We crossed out the sentences which would be too long for the beginning of the trailer and would not go along with most of the scenes that need the voice over. 

*The original file is on Microsoft Word*

No comments:

Post a Comment