Tuesday 6 January 2015

Film Magazine - Draft 2


Here is my potential and final film magazine, I had to make a few changes to my magazine as there were a few mistakes and also I wanted to make it look more like a film magazine. So first I took off the red text boxes that were at the bottom, making look more simple and clean. I would also change the font type of the sub-headlines on the bottom of the page, to help separate form the the headline it is under.  The second was the "Peek's", I just had to remove the apostrophe. Next was the price of the magazine, it wouldn't be a film magazine without the price. I included the price above the bar code.
In order to help further establish the type of film and culture it is, I included Japanese writing in the background as design. These aren't just random words but words that are associated with the genre such as "death, blood, killer" etc.
Overall I changed the layout of where I placed the main headline and changed the type of font it was.

Below is the process in making these changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment