Friday 28 November 2014

Photoshoot (for film magazine/poster)

Here is my photoshoot. For my film poster I wanted to follow what I sketched with having my model doing the same position, facing away from the camera. Within the first 5 photos, I made her change expression rom calm, happy and angry. This would help with what kind of mood I want to portray on my film poster. For last images I made her look directly at the camera and keep it as a close shot. Here I wanted more of the shadow to cover half of her face, using the light to shine more on one side. The photos all came out clear and I was able to decide which photo I would use.

For my film magazine, I made both my models face back to back. The first few were clear and the the focus of each shot was adjusted. However a few of the shots with my models holding the props came out blurry, here I did not adjust the focus on my models properly. The last photos you will see on the slide are the test shots before my actual photoshoot. Here I would try to see the different shots to help with focusing on the right lighting.

1 comment:

  1. Well executed MES and a clear vision in mind. Some Images are clearer than others due to lighting in your location.

    ReplyDelete